- is the semantic and logical summary, which systematizes the intellectual reflections about conservative standards and beliefs from perspective of hereditary residents culturally deep-rooted in East-Central Europe,
- is mostly a summary of single sentence articles,
- is an ongoing private conservative initiative open for comments, sharing, and discussion.
Wiki: “Those lands are described as situated “between two”: “between two worlds, between two stages, between two futures”. In the geopolitical sense, East-Central Europe can be considered alongside Western and Eastern Europe, as one of the “Three Europes”.”
Conservative definition is the English translation of the original document “Konzervatívna definícia” composed in the Slovak language. Though we do our best to find the best semantic equivalents between languages, we are open to new and better translations of the original articles.
Version 3 2021/09/08
About standards and deviations:
- A norm (standard) is a stable pattern or formula.
- Normal means following or approaching to the norm.
- Nature forms norms and deviations from these norms.
- There are differences between norms, between a norm and its deviations, and between deviations of the same norm.
- Nature preserves theoretical norms and forms empirical norms.
- Empirical deviations follow theoretical standards.
- Empirical deviations are accompanied by theoretical deviations.
- There is no deviation without its standard.
- Deviations have their value and effect.
- The value of the deviation is never equal to the value of the norm and vice versa.
- Deviations naturally do not exceed the occurrence of their standards.
- Standards and deviations form together the integrated semantic unit.
About standards, nature, and life:
- Natural means normal.
- Living Nature (life) in the universe is not the standard.
- Life on Earth is the standard.
- Life on Earth is good.
- Evolution is the standard.
- Life recognizes standards and differences.
- Life seeks standards.
- Life organizes itself based on standards and differences.
- Life strives first for its own life and then naturally for its new life.
- Life accomplishes its meaning if it accomplishes its natural role for its new life.
- Life exposes itself to danger only if it strives for a new life or protects it.
About order and life:
- The order has the norms.
- Not every order is good.
- The purpose of the order is the recognizability of norms and differences.
- Life prefers the order.
- Life restores the order.
- Differences are part of the order.
- The spatio-temporal relations among norm is part of an order.
- Non-disruptive, non-canceling, and rhythm-uninterrupting change is a means of order.
- The means of order are continuous stability, and thus uninterrupted and predictable development.
- The means of order is cycle and rhythm.
- Radical change, prevailing inconsistency, disorganization, or uncertainty (confusion) are not a means of order.
(to be continued … Translation is in progress)
Discussion is for the English comments only